I figured I would do a goal post, lol…
I like putting my thoughts down and I thought a list I could refer to would be good. So here goes:
*Lose total of 100 lbs by the end of the year – Not so sure this is really attainable, but I would love to be down 100 from where I started. 62 lbs to go !
*Run at least (3) 5k’s – and get my times down by at least 5 minutes – already signed up for 1!
*Get out of plus size clothes! – This is a big one for me, I really would love to fit comfortably in clothes without having to shop in a special section.
*Be able to do walking quad stretches – This is one thing that keeps eluding me . I fucking hate it – I want to be able to do this so badly. I am really frustrated that I can’t do this yet. I have to keep at it. This one WILL Happen this year – fo sho.
*Increase my box for box jumps – I am currently on the 12″ box, sometimes with plates on them.
* Plank for 2 minutes – This is going to be a difficult one
* Get off the tan band for pull ups – I have got to get stronger and better at pull ups
* Deadlift 200 lbs – I am up to 150 lbs, so another 50 I think should be doable by the end of the year, right? We’ll see.
* Lose the back rolls – almost there!
* Be comfortable in my own skin – So, yes, more mental than physical, but still a goal.
* Spartan Race November 2014 – I want to be ready and not make a fool of myself
* Wear white pants without someone following me with a projector thinking they have found a moving drive in
* Master Double Unders – I can do them, but I want to be able to do more than 20 in a row
* Master Hand Stand Push Ups – I can do the handstand, gotta master the push up
* Improve my lunges and squats – yes I can do these, but there is always room for improvement
* Climb the rope! – I want to climb it, not just dangle at the bottom of it.
* Be Happy with myself – Now this one my friends, will be so much harder to attain than any of the stuff listed here, but perhaps it is the most important to me. I really do want to be happy with myself and happy with who I am .
This journey is so much more than a journey – It is a lifestyle and a life changer. I am committed to keep going and make myself the best me I can be. I know it sounds corny, but its true. I gotta Keep Swimming!
Keep checking back throughout the year to see how I do!
How about you? What are you goals for this year? I’d love to read them!